Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Descriptive Writing

Write about a pet or another animal you know well.  Here is some FABULOUS writing!

     I have a pet and it is a dog.  It eats dog food.  He is brown and black and white.  He sleeps anywhere he wants.  It is as tall as my knee.  He has floppy ears.  He likes to play with me the most!
                                                                                                        Written by Braxton

     I have a dog named Miles Austin.  He is as white as a snowflake.  When I move, he will sleep with me.  Miles is a teddy bear.  We got him on a farm right outside of town.
                                                                                                        Written by Landon

     I have a dog.  He's white and yellowish.  He's a mix breed.  His name is Scooby.  He sleeps with my dad and sometimes with me and my sister.  He eats table scraps sometimes and dog food.  He stinkin' loves treats.
                                                                                                           Written by Quinlan

     I have a black kitten.  She is as black as a piece of scratch paper.  My cat eats food and the type of food is chicken.  My cat likes to attack your feet every morning when you get up.  She is very hyper everyday and she likes to attack the Christmas tree.
                                                                                                            Written by Gracie

                                                               My Pet Dog
     My dog is a Yorkie.  His name is Bear.  He is soft like a cloud in the air.  Something funny he does is he goes side to side.  He eats doggy chow.  He is so cute.
                                                                                                               Written by Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment